LED switching power supply application
Selection and application of LED switching power supply
1. The resistance load of LED switching power supply is added before it leaves the factory. If it needs to be used for capacitive or inductive load, it should be explained in advance when ordering.
2. Leakage current: When multiple power sources are in use, they take in the same grounding point together. The total leakage current is composed of the leakage current of each unit. At that time, the reliability of grounding wire and grounding resistance should be checked to avoid electric shock.
3. In order to achieve the effect of full heat dissipation, it is generally necessary to install in a position where the air convection conditions are good or to install on the case shell to transmit heat through the case.
4. It is normal for power FG users who are not grounded to feel the shell or output hemp inductance. When floating, FG has about 110 V AC output to the earth, which is determined by the internal structure of power supply.
5. The power cord of the metal case and the shell are generally connected to the ground (FG). The metal case should be grounded reliably to ensure safety, and the shell should not be connected to the zero line by mistake.
6. AC Input Power Supply Definition Input Power Supply = Output Power/(Input Voltage * Power Factor * Efficiency).
7. For dual output symmetrical load, the symmetrical output power supply is preferred.
8. For high-power LED switching power supply, there are generally three or more'+'input terminals and'-' output terminals. In fact, they belong to the same output electrode. In order to make the connection convenient for users, they connect multiple terminals inside and together.
9. Before commissioning, please check and proofread the connections on the terminals again to make sure that the input and output, AC and DC, single-phase and multi-phase, positive and negative poles, voltage and current values are correct.