The Maintenance Skills of LED Driver Power Supply
To make a visual naked eye judgment of the faulty board. Look at the surface to see if there are tin beads, tin dross or other conductors caused by short circuits, but also to see if there are poorly soldered devices, and then see if there are burned or damaged devices.
1. Measure the input power of constant current module: 100VDC, 12VDC is normal; if the input voltage is too low or no voltage, it means that the AC/DC power supply has been protected or damaged.
2. If the AC/DC power supply voltage is normal, measure the voltage at both ends of the LED strip, if the voltage at both ends of the LED light up to about 190VDC, indicating that the driver module is good, please confirm whether the LED strip is connected loosely or whether the connection line is off, if the connection is confirmed good, indicating that the LED strip has been destroyed.
3. If the AC/DC power supply voltage is normal and the LED strip is well connected, but the strip is not lit, the following points need to be confirmed.
1) Constant current IC PIN4 voltage is 12VDC +/- 1V, if not, the AC/DC power supply has been damaged.
2) Constant current IC pin2 voltage should be 6.6VDC +/0.5V, and then look at the pin12 voltage should be 0.5V, if these voltages are normal, that the constant current IC is good. Otherwise, the constant current IC has been destroyed
3) Check the switch tube, if the switch tube is not damaged, check the switch tube under the 0.068 Ohm and 0.047 Ohm resistance to see if it is destroyed.
If the fault still exists through the above steps, it is necessary to check the EN signal part, use a wire to short the constant current IC pin5 and pin3 after the power test, if the LED strip can be lit normally, the EN signal problem, check if the AC/DC power supply part to provide the EN signal is normal.